- PROGRAMS: Most monthly meetings feature a special arts program by invited artists for inspiration, information, and exchange of ideas.
- WORKSHOPS: Art workshops by outstanding paper and book artists are offered throughout the year to introduce new ideas and techniques. We offer priority registration and a discount for members.
- SALONS: Members conduct hands-on sessions for small groups to share their knowledge on selected topics.
- SPECIAL EVENTS: These occasions include members' arts exchanges, public exhibits and sales, art celebrations, tours, and exhibition opportunities.
- PUBLICATION: PaperWorks distributes a journal quarterly to each member. This publication features special interest articles on the arts, artist members, book reviews and a PW events calendar. PaperWorks also publishes a monthly eNews newsletter.
- INOVERMYHEAD: Groups of 3-8 members commit to a chosen goal to work toward higher levels of learning.
- WEBSITE: Members are given the opportunity to exhibit their work on the gallery pages.
New and Renewing Members
(membership through June 30, 2014)
- INDIVIDUAL - $35.00
FAMILY - $50.00 (multiple members in the same household)
PATRON - $50.00 (Additional money received is used for scholarships, community outreach, and special events.)
For further information contact Lora Bateman at Membership